Wednesday 28 October 2009

Keeping up with the bakers

Well, one thing I have noticed - all bakers seem to take excellent photographs of their cakes.

This is probably not one of my core skills - as you might be able to tell from the picture below (although I did think about stealing other peoples photos of cakes, but thought I'd rather do it myself), but we all have to start somewhere.

I expect my kids will be delighted, as I'll obviously need to make extra cakes to cut up and photograph. They're always hoping a cake doesn't work out so well so they get to keep and eat it.

Well, here's a couple of pictures of my Chocolate Guinness Cake taken before it gets delivered to the cafe who are buying it this morning.




All I need now is to make one and cut it open and take some more.........

No comments:

Post a Comment